PB Chocolate Banana Chia Pudding 🥜🍫🍌!
Makes the perfect breakfast or snack. Full of healthy fats to keep you full longer. So simple to make.
3 tablespoons chia seeds
Cacao nibs to top
All natural peanut butter
1. Add chia seeds to a bowl. Add a spoonful of cacao powder to chia seeds. Add almond milk to cover. Place bowl in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
2. Remove chia bowl from the fridge. If not all of the chia seeds have absorbed the almond milk, add additional almond milk to the mixture. Add a splash of cinnamon and maple syrup. Stir the mixture and place back in the refrigerator overnight.
3. Slice a banana and place banana slices over the chia pudding. Top with peanut butter and cacao nibs.
Crunchy banana bread muffins topped with peanut butter 😋🍌🥜
Packed these with me on my flight to Seattle earlier this week and they made the 6 hour coast to coast flight a whole lot better.
2.5 cups rolled oats
1/4 cup almond milk
3 spoonfuls of coconut oil
3 tbsp maple syrup
1/4 cup walnuts
Optional: All natural peanut butter to top
1. Blend all of the ingredients together except for the walnuts.
2. Add walnuts to blender and lightly pulse mixture to mix the walnuts without blending them completely into the mixture. You want to keep the walnuts in nut form just lightly pulse them until they are smaller pieces.
3. Place batter in muffin baking sheet. Bake on 400 deg for 25- 28 minutes.
4. Optional: Allow to cool and top with peanut butter
WANT this dripping frozen chocolate banana smoothie that tricks me into thinking I’m drinking a milkshake 🍫🍌
So easy to make and soo good!
2 frozen bananas- frozen bananas taste like ice cream and make your smoothie thick and creamy. Adding ice to your smoothie often doesn’t mix as well and makes it watery- highly recommend using frozen bananas!
1 scoop cacao powder
Drop of maple syrup
Almond milk to get the right consistency
Optional: 1 scoop of almond butter or peanut butter
Blend all ingredients except for cacao nibs. Place blended smoothie in a glass and top with cacao nibs. Enjoy!