Gluten- free, dairy-free cauliflower pizza that actually stays together? I got youu.
3/4 cup tiger nut flour
1 package of frozen riced cauliflower
1 clove of garlic
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp avocado oil
1 scoop of collagen peptides
To make the crust:
- Preheat oven to 400 deg.
- Coat a baking dish (I used a glass baking dish) with coconut oil allow to heat up in the oven. Remove the baking dish and make sure the coconut oil is coating the dish evenly to create a nonstick surface.
- In a microwave safe dish, heat the frozen riced cauliflower in the microwave for about 5 minutes or until fully thawed. Place off to the side to cool.
- Once cooled, add the riced cauliflower, as well as the tiger nut flour, garlic, eggs, salt, avocado oil, and collagen peptides to blender. Blend until fully mixed.
- Spread the mixture evenly across the baking sheet and place in oven.
- Cook this for 20-30 minutes depending on the thickness of the crust.
- Remove from the oven and allow the crust to cool and harden for about 20 minutes.
To make the toppings:
- Cut the fennel and sautee in a pan with avocado oil, salt, and pepper until the fennel has softened.
- Top the pizza with arugula, fig slices, and sauteed fennel.
- In a pan, heat up balsamic vinegar and maple syrup on medium heat for a couple of minutes. Turn off heat and allow the cool. The mixture will form a syrup. Spread syrup across pizza crust.